Limited Time Benefit for Members
Ever wonder how you could make your home more energy efficient but don’t know where to start? MTEMC, your trusted energy expert, is offering in-home energy evaluations for only $25* during April 2018 and May 2018. This evaluation will be educational and informative to help you better understand your home and how to reduce your energy consumption. Register at www.2escore.com to schedule your visit today!
*normal cost is $75
*Evaluations typically take 1-1.5 hours
What is eScore?
eScore is a residential energy efficiency service that provides single-family homeowners with a clear path to make their home a 10 – it's most energy efficient. The service also increases home comfort and saves you money. eScore allows homeowners to work toward a score of 10 for their home at their own pace, earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades and re-engaging with the service as many times as needed to achieve their home’s best possible energy performance. All eligible incentives are applied as a credit to your electric bill.
Here's How It Works:
- Homeowner registers online or over the phone.
- Simply visit https://www.2eScore.com or call 877-490-9325
- Homeowner contacts a Quality Contractor Network (QCN) member to get started.
- If the homeowner doesn't know a QCN member, a local list can be found at https://www.mtemc.com/Quality-Contractor-Network or by calling us at 877-490-9325. A QCN contractor can discuss options, rebates, and program details with the homeowner.
- The QCN member completes the energy efficiency improvements on the home.
- An MTEMC Energy Services Coordinator will review the installed measures and provide an eScore evaluation, which includes:
- An eScore evaluation, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades
- A list of eligible rebate options
- Photos of the areas evaluated
Upgrades Eligible for Rebate Eligible Participant Rebate
Attic Insulation* - $250 limit
Air Sealing* - $200 limit
Duct System (Existing HVAC only) - $200/system limit
Heat Pump** - $250/unit
Ductless Mini-Split** - $250/unit
(primary heat source from non-electric to electric) - $400/unit
Dual Fuel Heat Pump** - $250/unit
(primary heat source from non-electric to electric) - $500/unit
Geothermal Heat Pump** - $500/unit
Heat Pump Water Heater - $200/unit
Central Air Conditioning Replacement - $150/unit
Conventional Electric Water Heater ( primary heat source from non-electric to electric) - $500 / system no limit
Tune-Up for Existing Heat Pump or Central Air Conditioning System - $15/unit per year
Air Source Heat Pump (primary heat source from non-electric to electric) - $1,000 / system no limit
* Weatherization only loans are eligible for maximum $15,000 & 5-year term at 7% interest rate
** HVAC equipment loans are eligible for maximum of $15,000 & 10-year term at 6% interest rate. Monthly payments will be applied to your electric bill.
(May also include ancillary items that are prerequisite to program standards: electrical system upgrade, fees, etc.)
*** Maximum of 2 loans per member & minimum of $2,500 loan amount for loan types listed above. If a member has two loans, total loan obligation should not exceed $15,000.