What is eScore?
eScore is a residential energy efficiency service that provides single-family homeowners with a clear path to make their home a 10 – its most energy efficient. The service also increases home comfort and saves you money. eScore allows homeowners to work toward a score of 10 for their home at their own pace, earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades and re-engaging with the service as many times as needed to achieve their home’s best possible energy performance. All eligible incentives are applied as a credit to your electric bill.
- Homeowner contacts a Quality Contractor Network (QCN) member to get started. You may choose a QCN member by visiting www.2eScore.com.
- The QCN member completes the energy efficiency improvements on the home.
- An MTEMC Energy Services Coordinator will review the installed measures and provide an eScore evaluation, which includes:
- An eScore evaluation, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades
- A list of eligible rebate options\
- Photos of the areas evaluated
Upgrades Eligible for Rebate Eligible Participant Rebate
Attic Insulation* - $250 limit
Air Sealing* - $200 limit
Duct System (Existing HVAC only) - $200/system limit
Heat Pump - Ducted or Non-Ducted System or System with Desuperheater** - $250/unit
Dual Fuel Heat Pump** - $250/unit
Heat Pump Water Heater - $200/unit
(This item and additional list below are not MTEMC financeable)
Window Replacement - $25/window (max $500)
Storm Windows, Added to Single-Paned Windows - $12.50/window (max $250)
Exterior Door Replacement - $50/door
Central Air Conditioning Replacement - $150/unit
* Weatherization only loans are eligible for maximum $5,000 & 5 year term at 6% interest rate
** HVAC equipment loans are eligible for maximum of $15,000 & 10 year term at 6% interest rate. Monthly payments will be applied to your electric bill.
(May also include ancillary items that are prerequisite to program standards: electrical system upgrade, fees, etc.)
*** Maximum of 2 loans per member & minimum of $2,500 loan amount for loan types listed above
For additional information and service details and restrictions,
please visit the full site or call 1-877-490-9325.